Thursday, January 24, 2008

Too in love to knit.


Seriously.

I have been too busy being married to my wonderful husband (ok...and a bunch of other stuff too-new law firm, kids, travelling, etc.) to knit.

But I found a great new knitting forum and I did roll up a skein of sock yarn yesterday. I also bought more sock yarn on ebay.


Oh my DA friend sent me a photo via cellphone of her gorgeous baby daughter enjoying the baby blanket I knit for her before her birth! It was a definite warm & fuzzy (the blanket & the picture!)


Today's tally of currently unfinished knitting/felting projects:


(1) Pink felted pig purse (knitted, felted, just needs lined & handles)

(2) Purple Alpaca hat & scarf set (hat knitted, needs curliques-scarf on needles & started)

(3) Columbia house Alpaca afghan (started, need to buy more yarn)

(4) Lornas' Laces Hawaiian socks (one done, second on needles)

(5) Large felted carpet bag 2-(Knitted, felted, needs lined & handles)

(6) Medium felted carpet bag-(On needles)

(7) Small felted bag-(on needles)

(8) Chenille baby blanket (on needles)

(9) Bolero jacket (on stitch holders)

(10) Purple sweater (halfway finished on stitch holders)


I am pretty sure there are other socks on needles out there too. Must look.


Today's gratituitious photo- The husband in Iraq circa 2003. He's my Forest, I'm his Jenny.

Hard to believe this man married a woman with a peace sign & daisies tattoo, eh?

No comments: